British architect and archaeologist; he was born in London, 21 Sept. 1903, son of Quintin W., assistant curator at the Guildhall Museum and Maude Mary Hewitt; he was educated at Westminster School, 1918-21 and then trained as an architect in an Architectural Association school; he worked with Pendlebury (q.v) at Amarna, 1930-33; he become an inspector in the Palestine Antiquities Service, 1932-36; he served as assistant superintendent in the Archaeological Survey of India from 1937; superintendent, 1946-55; he was appointed lecturer in the Extramural Dept., Bristol University, 1955; he excavated at Nimrud and Balawat in Iraq, 1956; FSA 1947; MBE, 1947; he died at Painswick, Stroud, 25 July 1898.(Ref Bierbrier, 2012, 4th Revised Edition, Who Was Who in Egyptology, pg 562)
Son of Ruth and Hilary Waddington, brother to Martin and Georgina, father to Edward and SamanthaCivil engineer who worked on some high profile projects, including MOD Abbey Wood and Madley Communications centre.Fixed wing civil pilot.
Daughter of Ruth and Hilary Waddington, sister to Richard and Martin. Married Göran Gabriel Malmström 27th September 1963. Mother to Bridget Kjerstin Mary Bickford nee Malmström, Ann Louise Fulton Fanac nee Malmström, Magnus Martin Gabriel Fulton Malmström and Karl William Brooke Malmström
Brother of Quintin Waddington and uncle of Hilary Waddington. Formerly chaplain to St. George's Hospital, S.W.1, Vicar of the Church of Annunciation, W.1. and Assistant Priest at St. Michaels' Church, Star Street, W.2,